Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

What's your status?

Bad news in case anyone else is waiting on their Explorer and can't get any info...I just talked to Ford after they had escalated my case to check into things and all they can tell me is that the explorer is awaiting shipment and that they cannot give an ETA. She said that once it leaves the...
  2. S

What's your status?

Just a quick question to those of you waiting...how did you get an ETA on your car? I have asked my dealer and can't get anything from them other than it is awaiting shipment...unfortunately that doesn't mean much at this point since it was the same update I got 6 wks ago. I was just wondering...
  3. S

What's your status?

I have a feeling I'm in the same boat as everyone else. The hold up I was told was an improved headlamp assembly, so I don't know if they had to replace things but supposedly that was the hold up. I ordered my Ex May 2nd and it was built May 25th...this is getting a little ridiculous in terms of...
  4. S

Stop-Shipment?

My dealer didn't say anything about a stop-shipment but they did tell me that essentially my explorer got called back for re-inspection and said something about an improved headlamp assembly which is the reason for the current delay. According to my window sticker, my explorer was built May...
Back