Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

The everything Aviator thread.

Hello OC sporttrac My wheels were corroded as well. I had a local shop strip them down to bare aluminum and re-powdercoat them. They look great. I paid $100 per wheel. I also bought a whole set of Lincoln center caps to replace mine which looked rough. They were ~$70 a piece I think...
  2. P

Aviator catalytic converters Regarding the catalytic converter conversation that was on here recently, late last week, I replaced all of the catalytic converters on my 2003 Lincoln Aviator with a MagnaFlow #447243 high flow catalytic converter assembly. It definitely runs better, fuel mileage...
  3. P

Yes! Love my Aviator. Had the liftgate replaced with a brand new Ford part last summer and had a few minor blemish areas repainted as well. 150+K and runs great. Added K&N air filter setup last summer as well. Engine really woke up after that + the exhaust upgrade a year ago. I do not...
  4. P

2003 Aviator owner I have owned my 2003 Aviator for about 2 years now. Bought it to replace my prior daily driver. It is a fully loaded Premium edition. I have had the front suspension rebuilt, changed out all of the struts as they were starting to fail, added a Flowmaster muffler in place...
Back