Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

2nd row console

Update on my 2nd row console installation. If you are lucky enough to locate an assembled 2nd row console it is a very easy install. Flip the two bucket seats up to access the full floor and allow room to work. Remove the plastic floor plate, which reveals the mounting bracket and use the...
  2. E

2nd row console

Connections - only because my brother knows someone at Ford! I was very lucky to snag one!
  3. E

2nd row console

As earlier responses note there is still no easy way to get a second row console unless ordered from the factory. However, it is an expensive dealer install. I have obtained a second row console and wonder if anyone has any knowledge on installation instructions? If not I will ask the dealer.
  4. E

2nd row console

So far adding the second row console is not an easy option. It comes as a factory installed option at about $100, but I have learned that there is no kit or preassembled console to just add yourself. The dealer can order the parts (there are apprx. 25) and install for a cost upwards of $1,000...
  5. E

Second Row Console

Greetings! I am attempting to find a second row console and have learned that it is approximately a $100 option factory installed, but upwards of $700 from the dealer! I was able to obtain a parts list and the console apparently doesn't come as a kit or preassmbled. It comes with about 25...
Back