Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

2013 Explorer ...

Can a YM12 be brought in for a service to have the gear ratio updated to the new specs?
  2. B

2012 Limited - Limited slip differential concern!

Hi Cory, I'm not sure how to do a PM at this point as there is no option on my screen..? I must not be looking in the right area. As for the Sensor issue with the ABS or LSD (What ever it is), I called the Canadian CS and they were nice and told me that I need to visit the dealer expose the...
  3. B

Cory, How am I supposed to get this issue resolved when I drive the dealer and they tell me to reproduce the faulty sensor issue...?? I don't know when it happens, it just happens! The dealer said: 'even if there was a sensor causing a miss-fire it will not damage the system' I'm...
  4. B

Mine issue happens whenever it wants to. Straight line, accelerating, cruising, slight bend in the road. I started logging the frequency and I took the truck out 6 times this weekend and it happened 4 times. Cory, I will call the Ford CS and see what they say.
  5. B

Thanks Peterk9 and 1995E. I will mention this to the dealer. 1995E, do you happen to still have the service receipt of the part change? I would like to reference the actual part when discussion the issue with the service manager. Cheers!
  6. B

Amongst other issues like the A-Pillar rattle and the MFT challenges, there is a MAJOR concern that I have happening to my new 2012 Explorer Limited. I think the issue is with the Limited Slip Differential sensor on the front wheels of my 4WD model. Although it only happens occasionally...
  7. B

Explorer A-Pillar Rattle/Noise

OK... here we go again... I traded in my Black 2011 (with all the issues..too many to list), and got a 2012 white limited. All the issues I had with my 2011 seem to have been rectified. The ONLY issue so for is the A Pillar! My new truck was build 1st week in September and it has the same...
  8. B

V2.11 MFT Update Available on SYNCMyRide.com

Version confirmation My truck has spent more time in repair than on the road. I just got it back and the MFT version is showing 4.23.11134 Is this the most recent? Anyone?? Beuller?? lol... Thanks...
  9. B

Thanks Cory, will be in touch with the Canadian head office at some point. Question though.. Are all the new Explorers made in Detroit? If so, are you aware of any actual production changes (confirmed corporately) that the 2012's are being build with 'revised' specs to solve these very wide...
  10. B

I must say that after spending a good hour reading all these updates I feel like you guys got off lucky! I love the new truck, but am not very happy with the finished product. I have a 2011 Limited, loaded and here are the issues that I have had so far (Only 15k on truck). 1# A pillar was...
Back