Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Have slight wind noise on passenger side, not pillar rattle

I had that whistle problem and took in for "the fix". They took out the windshield seal and replaced it with a new one!
  2. A

Explorer A-Pillar Rattle/Noise

Update. The dealer called Ford and they told them to replace the WHOLE molding around the windshield. Took them a couple days to get the parts but the sound is completely gone!
  3. A

Took mine to the dealer today to get our wind noise issue resolved. They are having a windshield company come out and replace the seals around the windshield. Hopefully this was fix the issue
  4. A

Lesson Learned Today About Rear Indicators....

The camera is just a guide and does not relieve you from knowing your surroundings when parking. Use it as a reference only
  5. A

Hey guys, Wife and I picked up our EX last friday! Taking it on the highway at speeds around 60-70 mph we've been hearing a certain wind noise from the driver's side a pillar. Kinda annoying but nothing a radio can't handle. However, we still would like to get this looked at. I really don't...
  6. A

What's your status?

Yes it is. Reads 1 year month day 2345. so something like 1201110052512
  7. A

Newbie here!

Thanks, we are so excited! The waiting is killing us. We were a signature away from an XLT and we took a another look to be sure what we really wanted. Climb into a Limited with the Pecan interior. "OMG" wife's exact words (well actually letters;) Unfortunately, we have to wait for a tri...
  8. A

Newbie here!

Thanks Peter! Yeah, I have access to the window sticker. I was kinda surprised that the dealer didn't really know when the EX was coming. I'll give a cory a shout and hopefully he may an answer. Thanks again
  9. A

Newbie here!

Hey folks, My wife and I just purchased a 2012 Explorer Limited White Tri-coat/pecan interior. We are extremely excited since this our first REAL nice car. Only problem is the vehicle is not at the dealership. They told us that it was order by the dealer themselves and "should" come OCT 3...
Back