Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

2006 Rear Wiper weak

It was a Cardone rebuild. I got 2 bad ones-the third one worked. So now I test the motor before I leave the parts store.
  2. F

2006 Rear Wiper weak

So Sorry I didnt describe the "weak" well. The wiper will not move without me moving it by hand. I can feel that it has power on it but it wont move by itself. I am going to get a replacement motor today, the parts store ordered another one. I will post what I find out.
  3. F

2006 Rear Wiper weak

Thanks! I thought the same however this is the 2nd rebuilt one. So I was thinking it may be the vehicle. But I will try another one ,
  4. F

2006 Rear Wiper weak

I have a 2006 Limited that the rear wiper quit working, so I got a rebuilt one and it appears very weak. I am thinking it may be a poor ground, or a relay has high resistance. Does anyone know where the ground lug is for the rear wiper? Or do you have any other suggestions?
  5. F

2004 DATC fan

I appreciate any help!
  6. F

2004 DATC fan

My 04 Eddie Bauer, V8 has DATC. When truck first started the blower motor will come on-then it will go off and back on a couple of times. Then wont come on at all. Does anyone have troubleshooting tips for this?
  7. F

RE: ABS/Cruise Control problem. Might have a fix

Just wanted to tell everyone. My 2004 Explorer Limited had the ABS light coming on, and the cruise wouldnt work much of the time. I replaced the sensor on the master cylinder (part #3L329F924AB) and its working perfectly now. $48.00 at Ford Dealer here in Lincoln NE. Thanks a bunch!
  8. F

Hello everyone-I joined because I am the proud owner of 2 explorers both Red. 2002 XLT 4.0L, and a 2004 Limited 4.6L. I've driven the 02 about 130K miles-it has over 230K miles on it now! Just bought the 04 last week, it has 84K on it. I love these trucks!
Back