1. J

Explorer Brake Upgrades

Thanks Benny, duly noted.
  2. J

Explorer Brake Upgrades

Thank you! P.s. Does one need both?
  3. J

Explorer Brake Upgrades

I'm coming to this late, but Benny in the brake kit are the rotors included? I have a 2011 XLT and I need to resurface my rotors, but thinking of just upgrading instead to the sport setup instead.
  4. J

Transmission "bump" aka "hard shifting" TSB

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it does and I believe this is currently being done to my vehicle under it. I will confirm. Thank you blwnsmoke!
  5. J

Done! Fingers crossed. I want my original driving experience back!
  6. J

Thank you! I hope this is taken care of, because my wife isn't having it. If my issues can't be resolved a Toyota Highlander might be in my future. : (
  7. J

Hi Crystal, I honestly cannot give you an exact date, but it's been a while. I'd guess late last year. Dealership gave me the run around with excuses and it became pretty much impossible till now to get the vehicle over to a dealer. Doesn't help I have additional issues & it's my only...
  8. J

2011 Ford Explorer Transmission Problems?

Curious What's the difference? Curious.
  9. J

Need info Hi, Jimmy. Any chance you could share further details on repairs done for your transmission issue. Sounds similar to mine, but my dealer is unable to recreate what I can to repair this issue.
  10. J

Need info please. What TSB was it?
  11. J

I'm dealing with this too! I'm dealing with this same issue, among a few others from day one. I have gone back and forth with my FORD dealer to no resolve, only excuses. I escalated this issue, but have been sadly forced due to circumstance to continue driving through it with fear and regret...
  12. J

Cory, Any suggestions? I want to get ahead of this issue.
  13. J

I hope I'm in the right post. I own a 2011 XLT Explorer and my most recent issue has been with a transmission stutter that happens when passing (either way) the 20 miles an hour mark. The dealer had my vehicle once already for a few days and supposedly felt it needed a tweak of some sort in its...
  14. J

Explorer A-Pillar Rattle/Noise

So after all the hassle of waiting an additional day for my new problem to get addressed, my fiancé picks up the supposedly fixed Explorer to find the AC still blows hot air. What the? Why did we wait for a part supposedly an extra 2 days to get our Explorer back the way we left it? Are these...
  15. J

Update* So AC has been claimed repaired and the moldings for the A-Pillar, I believe, have been ordered. I'll pick up my baby today and hope the AC is a-ok again and will update when I do the next step. Fingers are crossed. Seems like I have gone down the check list of known issues with...
  16. J

So LeFurg You're saying this A-pillar issue can't be fixed as it is being handled now?
  17. J

Cory or whomever can assist me, I'm currently frustrated with my beautiful Explorer EX having to go to the dealer back to back. I've had to take it in for the front passenger side humming windshield noise issue and over heating, front passenger side humming windshield noise issue again and...
  18. J

My Explorer Overheated

Great this now? Hello everyone, I found this site due to my odd past issues that may or may not have somehow resolved themselves and new ones like overheating. I've experienced three over heating warnings but no shut offs. Must be the fans, more so because the warning only comes if car *****...
  19. J

3RD Key Remote Combo

No Limited = No keyless entry + Push Start?! Does anyone know where one could buy a switch blade key for a 2011 Explorer? Every time I pull out the key to drive, I'm reminded of how annoying it is that FORD decided to go cheap on not just giving all new Explorers a key fob and push start...
Back