Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

new again

just purchased a 2016 xlt metallic red pretty much loaded push button start,leather voice navigation and a bunch of other stuff replacing a 2012 silver ingot ex base 55000 miles zero issues but 48 months and I didn't know what get wife for Christmas so I pulled my 2011 Christmas trick...
  2. T

Just got my first Ford - 2016 Explorer XLT.

please tell me how that works is it only certain states? brianj
  3. T

have not posted here in a while ,have been busy toading the ex behind our motorhome any one...

have not posted here in a while ,have been busy toading the ex behind our motorhome any one considering the ex as a toad ,go for it it tows well and thanks to a camera i can tell its there. we were towing a jeep wrangler 4 door miss the jeep but the wifey likes her explorer (we traded her mark...
  4. T

still need outside temp help

i am counting on it ,but at 10bux i was just happy to "getrdone" brianj
  5. T

thanks i am handy but never pretty after giving it a few hours rest the "computer recognized the sensor" and everything is working well again,if it had not solved itself then my dealer would have been next,but i hate paying a diagnostic fee when it can be avoided brianj
  6. T

i purchased the misplaced outdoor temp sensor ,part # came from a couple of very knoledgable forum members,i have installed it and my outside temp still registers -40 any body got ideas brianj 2012 base explorer
  7. T

NEED HELP (outside temp)

thanks for the quick answer,at that price i can stop looking for the misplaced one and order one.my ex is a front wheel drive base i could figure out how to put specs in but since i am a slow learner i will make sure i put it in my sig when posting techey questions thanks brianj 2wd base
  8. T

NEED HELP (outside temp)

i installed a tow base on my wifes 2012 yesterday and have misplace the temp sensor that mounts on the rad/evap support. i am trying to buy 1 off internet but can not find the part number does any one know? brianj
  9. T

Rolled To Over 50,000 (s)Miles Today!!

we are also pleased with ours HOWEVER explorer and rolled over should NEVER be used in the same sentence brianj
  10. T

Why did you buy

american made with out govt money brianj
  11. T

2013 XLT EB hood plastic composite or aluminum ?

i believe it to be aluminium ,but paint issues are somthing i would want ford to take care of brianj
  12. T

Removing flat tow hardware

i might be interested in buying your base plate send me a pm and we can talk brianj
  13. T

LMAO at Ford

i got the kit and we have fabric seats brianj
  14. T

Door trim misalignment with the dash

i wonder if Corey reads this forum or f/u on his service requests because if he does it appears the ball is dropped after the courteous but useless exercise is executed brianj
  15. T

i have the same problem followed thru with Corey gotta couple f/u emails from Corey then a couple phone calls from a Mike in customer service RESOLVE thats just the way it is designed i have owned several new and slightly used fords and lincolns never got that response b4 i grew up in detroit so...
  16. T

People keep flashing their lights at me.

thats just a way for them to let you know "WOW WHAT A GOOD LOOKER" brianj
  17. T

Price Paid?

go here http://www.truecar.com/?sourceId=GoogleAdWords&campaignId=xcx|Google|Price/Value%20-%20Exact|Car%20Price|car%20prices%20paid|20021454816||e|g||17252433611318210659||landing& just copy and paste brianj
  18. T

Explored Trading in My 2012 Ex Limited

enjoy your new fiat brianj
  19. T

Rear Bumper Protectors

I times 10 that statement a former Ontarioan brianj
  20. T

Finally made a decision

will fiat still be in the American car business by fall? brianj
  21. T

Defective second row seat seatbelt configuration.

i believe this thread to be a "troll" 7 posts all about the seats which are the configuration on all 7 passenger vehicles i would bet no "x" in this guys garage and since i am not with Ford if you dont like it trade it in take your losses and go back to some foreign brand and sip on your...
  22. T

New 2012 base model

probably should wait for the 1st thousand miles before towing then follow instructions provided by ford brianj
  23. T

i want to follow this thread,i am not sure it is worth complaining about especially if there is no fix brianj
  24. T

2012 Ex LTD 4WD review - 1400 miles

i just compleated my 1st 1000 miles today very pleased previous car was a 2006 lincoln mark lt ,i think it is a good value but remember it is not a 45k car it is a 27k car with 19k in options now goforth and enjoy it appears you will only drive a couple of years brianj
Back