Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

Fuel lock

Is there a fuel lock? Because even when the car is on it can still be opened
  2. F

Climate (aircon)

I turn the aircOn on by pressing the fan button since i dont like using auto and if i press climate the fans automatically gets set in high. I always have passengers in the rear seats and they always say that the aircons are off.
  3. F

Climate (aircon)

When i turn on the front ac, the rear ac does not turn on automatically even though i have turned it on last time. Also there is no switch to turn the rear aircon on other than using the MFT screen?
  4. F

Climate (aircon)

Ok hitting the fan button works...but i have a new problem...the rear aircon does not turn on automatically...is the only way to turn on the rear aircon by using the screen?
  5. F

door keypad

Is it possible to disable the keypad? I am worried that someone might guess my code...and also since the place I park is open and people just come and go, I'm afraid that someone might try to keep on guessing the code.
  6. F

Climate (aircon)

im not sure...i just press the climate button...im new with these electronics...usually in the cars i buy the aircon has a knob to turn it on.
  7. F

Climate (aircon)

Whenever i turn on the aircon/climate the fan speed is always set to high automaticaly...any way to change this? thanks:) Great car the explorer by the way...wish i have better mileage though...
  8. F

Courtesy lights

Whenever i open the door the light automatically turns on. How do i turn off this feature? Help please! I thought at first that this was caused by the autolamp delay but i was wrong.
  9. F

Climate Settings With Remote Start

Remote Start and Climate when i use the remote start, the aircon also turns on as well as the window defoggers. is it possible to turn these functions off? can i also limit the time before it shuts down? mine runs for 15 mins before shuting down.
  10. F

Does Explorer have autolock?

how do i activate the autolock feature? This is my first ford and the dealer also didn't know how to activate it...said it was stil new to them...i need help please.
Back