Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

MFT - MyFord Touch Update received at home

My Update came in the mail Saturday.. what a surprise. Been waiting for this for a while since I have been very disappointed in the performance of the unit. I must say that so far this update is performing great. the system feels a lot snappier. Great job Ford on addressing this issue and making...
  2. J

13 mpg ??

Those are great points. I have 2200 miles so the break in is a possibility. Sorry for my ignorance whats winter mix fuel. I live in Southern Cali, do they have this here ? Haven't had a Oil change yet. I am checking the pressure first thing tomorrow.
  3. J

13 mpg ??

2200 miles , hopefully its just the break in period :)
  4. J

13 mpg ??

Ya I hear ya.. I do step on it here and there. Nothin out of the ordinary though. I have noticed it seems to struggle on hills compared to other vehicles I've had. Hopefully the dealer can figure it out :-)
  5. J

13 mpg ??

Just got my 2012 Explorer V6 XLT right before Christmas. I love it so far!!! one of the troubling things though is I appear to only be getting about 13-15 MPG - even on the highway i am averaging about 18. I've been monitoring my trips and I and getting about 220-250 from a tank. This seems...
  6. J

Aftermarket wheels

Thats just plain Ugly!!!
  7. J

My Inspiration

Check it out.. it's not paint. It's a wrap. My Neighbor got it done to his Mercedes. Cost about 2K. ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N00a0jw5JvI
  8. J

MFT Update - Jumpdrive

Hi... I would love to see a UI upgrade. The UI does not seem very well thought out. Also the Nav should be able to pull addresses from our phonelist. Anyone know what the new update entails ? I've had mine totally freeze up. Even turning off the X would not turn it off.
Back