Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

2012 Explorer A/C Failure

I have a 2012 Explorer with 31,500 miles. The A/C unit quit working the other day so I took it into the dealership. Received a call this morning from the dealership saying that the compressor had locked-up and that there was traces of metal in the A/C lines. The cost to fix the problem $...
  2. E

Terrain Management / AdvanceTrac System Errors

Well I am back again to report that the Terrain Management System Fault has reappeared twice within the last two weeks. I am going back to dealership to see what they say. Crystal I will let you know what I find out. :(:(
  3. E

Terrain Management System FAULT (Update) So I took my vehicle back to the dealer ( third trip) and they found a TSB 12-08-09, which reprogrammed the ABS Module. I will re-post if the fault shows up again. Thank you Crystal for your assistance.
  4. E

I have a 2012 explorer and I have had the Terrain Management Fault light come on after start-up a couple of times. I have taken it back to the dealer twice and they were unable to find anything wrong. I'm not sure what to do next.
  5. E

RDS Text Display for Radio (added pics)

It happpens with all radio stations.
  6. E

RDS Text Display for Radio (added pics)

I just bought a 2012 Explorer and my RDS Text seems to be "smushed" against the right side of the display, only showing one word of the song/artist at a time, versus being in the middle of the display and showing the full song title and artist. When I switch to Sirius radio the full song title...
Back