Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

Husky Mat pictures

I guess Andrea no longer works there but the group rate is still available through Melissa
  2. K

Husky Mat pictures

Got my set ordered!
  3. K

Running Boards - DeeZee and Others

Ford Installed Running Board 2013 Explorer? I spoke with my Ford dealer and they said that they are able to install running boards on the 2013 Ford Explorer (even power ones). Has anyone had these installed?
  4. K

Running Boards - DeeZee and Others

I like the look of these and want to order them but I am concerned about you receiving two sets of dented ones. Was your issue resolved?
  5. K

Husky Mat pictures

Anyone order these lately and get the group rate??
  6. K

3rd Row Cargo Mat

http://www.weathertech.com/ford/2013/explorer/cargo-liner/coverage-area/behind-2nd-seat/ I was thinking maybe Tan also since the interior is pecan/charcoal? I thought it may look nice and keep with the rest of the interior..
  7. K

3rd Row Cargo Mat

I am looking to order a weathertech cargo mat also. I got the charcoal/pecan interior anyone know which color would look best back there? Black or grey?
  8. K

A perplexing order situation...

Perhaps I will get mine as a belated gift for your Birthday!
  9. K

Ford ETIS VIN Site: A LOT of info!

Looked mine up shows accurate build date of 20.03.2012 (march 20) mine has been built and is awaiting shipping
  10. K

NuShield Website

Which ones did you all get for the DVD players?
  11. K

Wow! I found my car's sticker how exciting. When does that mean it should ship?
  12. K

I ordered my 2013 Limited in Feb and it has a VIN # supposed to be ready end of April. How do you all track everything that is going on with the process?
Back