Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

Speeding wipers with no parking breakes

Thanks for all the info on the wiper. In 2002 ford changed the wiring for windshield wiper motor. I don't have all the relays that is shown in this Owners manual. No hi/low relay, and many more. I think it all go in to a GEM? I don't know where it is and how to check it. Do you have any Ideas. I...
  2. P

How to: Replace Front Blend Door Actuator in 3rd Gen Ex.

Hi. Instead of cutting the dash I removed the center control panel. It just snaps out and removed the plugin wires. you can see and reach the the screws with a 8mm ratchet wrinch. The actuator then comes out from where the control panel was. No cutting involved. It took me about 50mins to change.
  3. P

Speeding wipers with no parking breakes

Hi. 02 Explorer. wipers only work on Hi. No park or low. I have replaced the multiswitch and still not working. there isn't a control relay that I can find. whats my next step please. HaHa first the Blend door actuator and now the wipers. Ohh I love weekend fun. Thanks everyone for the help.
  4. P

Wipers won't park & only work on Hi

Hi to all the great brains out there. I hav a 2002 Explorer and the wipers only work on high and don't park. I have replaced the multifunction switch with no luck. I was told by ford that is not a controler on this model. Any thoughts on what it could be? Thanks for helping me think.
Back