Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

M50D Advice and Qustions

Check the level of the fluid beneath the hood of the Ford Explorer. The reservoir is rather small, and is located near the firewall and the brake booster. Fill the reservoir to the proper level and pump the clutch pedal a few times to restore the pressure in the lines. If you find that the level...
  2. D

M50D Advice and Qustions

It could possibly just be the slave cylinder or need adjusted. Hydraulic clutches are simple to adjust. Do you know how to do that?
  3. D

I'm new here and need some help...

Well buddy, if you figure it out before I do, PLEASE let me know. I use cruise control constantly and rarely get above 45-50 mph.
  4. D

I'm new here and need some help...

I have a 1996 4wd explorer with a 4.0. Everything is stock including the tire/wheel size. The truck only has 108k miles on it. Over the last few months my fuel mileage has gotten worse and worse. I'm barely getting 10 mpg now. The plugs and wires are about 8 months old and I've changed the oil...
  5. D

91-09 Explorer 5" of lift for under 300.00

I'm new here After Joining just a couple hours ago, I've found EVERYTHING I've been looking for in explorerforum.com. This thread especially helped me and I'll be well on my way to "sittin' high" next week thanx to everyone's input on this thread. Thank you guys so much for pointing me in the...
Back