Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

2011 - 2018 Explorer Power Steering Issue

Cory, I had no help from the Regional CSM, I am looking for the big boss, not interested in being passed around and hearing the same bs and having to explain my situation in detail at each level. My CSM was useless, unhelpful, and did not respond to my requests in a timely manner. Is there a...
  2. B

Cory, you are the "official ford rep" and you say you "don't have access" to a contact for the big boss? This sounds like bologna to me. How about where I can find out? Can you ask your boss? What is the name of your boss and contact info? Thanks for your help
  3. B

Great summary...maybe Ford should hire you it seems like you grasp the problem and a solution....however there are a few problems with that: 1) What do I do if I have taken it to the dealer 3 times and they gave it back "fixed" and then it happens again and I almost crash? 2) The part is...
  4. B

Cory, how about that contact info? Please and thanks in advance!
  5. B

Well put. I can not understand why people continue to put their famlies lives in danger knowing this problem exists. I can see ford does not care and does not admit there is a problem to save millions.
  6. B

Just filed my complaint with the NHTSA
  7. B

never again just an update, excluding the guy on this site named Cory it seems everyone at FOMOCO is burying their heads in the sand on this one. After 3 trips to the dealer and the steering problem happening 4 times I simply refused to take back the vehicle. It is clear that this is a very...
  8. B

I was told it was fixed by the service manager, obviously it was not.
  9. B

same steering problem - I almost died hi all, i am fed up with Ford. My 2011 Ex is surely a beautiful truck and I was thrilled with it until last month when my wife calls me and tells me she lost steering while driving with my mil and several kids in car., Power steering assist fault, Service...
Back