Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

seats comfortable?

My wife felt the same way when we test drove a 2013 xlt. They felt a lot better on the limited with 302a package and luxury seating package. They also were heated and cooled. I know she loved the cooled seat. This is probaly why we will spend extra money to get the limited and the heated and...
  2. G

X plan How do i know I am being told the right price?

Well the title says it all. Been looking at a 2013 limited explorer and its not that i dont trust car salesmen but how can you when they are pushing you to sign right now. I have been to fordpartner web site but the 2013 has not been listed yet.
  3. G

2013 Limited versus 2013 XLT

Yes it did have 302a package and I really liked it. I like all the bells and whistles but my wife is not very electronic minded. I think I have her convinced because of the luxury seating package. I just wanted some other opinions. Thanks for the help.
  4. G

2013 Limited versus 2013 XLT

I have been looking at the new explorers and found this site and just want the experts opinion on the difference. I drove a xlt and a limited. They are both nice vehicles. I also priced an xlt with several options and equipment package 202a on FORD.com. My question is that there is basically...
Back