Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Nasty noise at 2500 rpms

mine makes the same noise and it just started recently but i have the ohv not the sohc
  2. S

4.0 Exhaust Clip Thread !

yes mine sounded amazing just idling.
  3. S

engine tick

I have a little over 160k miles. it doesnt leak oil. i live in Louisiana. I drive it hard and use it as my daily driver and take it off road every once in a while. i currently use 10w30.
  4. S

4.0 Exhaust Clip Thread !

Magnaflow OHV I am currently running no cats with a magnaflow muffler out the back with a 3" tip using stock exhaust tubing. I was running no muffler with cats but wanted to see how it sounded without them. I unbolted them and had a pipe fitted into the oval shaped hole where the bolt on is...
  5. S

engine tick

i have no thought about that has never crossed my mind what weight would you recommend running?
  6. S

engine tick

what all can the constant tick be from my engine. i believe it is a lifter but I have done everything to try and get it to stop and it just wont.
  7. S

Got the new brush guard today

where where did you get the brush guard and how much was it?
  8. S

Shackle Bolt Hole

I am in the process of making my own extended shackles and I need to know the stock bolt hole diameter. I really dont want to take the stock one off just to check that. If anyone knows it that would be great.
  9. S

A true 2" shackle

Bolt to bolt It is 8" bolt hole to bolt hole
  10. S

Interior cargo light question HELP!!!!

hey stephen1997 i was wanted to make all of my inside lights green leds also. did you get all of your bulbs from autozone?
  11. S

98 sport SAS help

Can someone tell me how to SAS my 98 sport an how much it will cost and would a dana 30 be a good choice?
  12. S

Busted Boots

I am new to my explorer and cars in general and i need help figuring out what these boots are. I am also wondering how much it would cost to replace them and if i could do it myself. I have a 1998 4x4 explorer sport.
Back