Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

SYNC Build 21194 Is Released by Ford

On my 2020 ST I did the update with a USB thumb drive. After starting the download i shut off the car and the download continued as Ford instruction said it would. During the download the thumb drive continued to flash with the car off so I knew it was downloading. The settings for Sync confirm...
  2. K

At my wits end with this issue

I know that you stated you are 100% sure that the firing order is correct but your description sounds very much like an incorrect firing order.
  3. K

2011 - 2018 Explorer Power Steering Issue

Been following this forum since I had my first EPAS failure in May 2012 on my 2011 Explorer. The gear was replaced in June 2012 when it happened a 2nd time. Compared to some on this thread my dealer could find the trouble code even after it cleared on a restart. They also found a replacement...
  4. K

2011 - 2018 Explorer Power Steering Issue

Power Steering Assist Failure Amazing to find the long list of Explorer owners that have had the same problem that I have had on my 2011 Ford Explorer Limired. My 1st incident of Power Steering Assist Failure (and Advance Trac Fault) occurred in early May, 2012 with about 14000 miles on the...
Back