Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

List of Useful Threads Hood Paint bubble issue only

Adding our 2013 Exp Sport to the list. The hood is corroding all the way around on the edge. I'm taking it by Mac Haik Ford in Pasadena tomorrow for them to "look at it". Guess we'll see what happens.
  2. M

Lowering the Explorer

Flex or Exp springs?
  3. M

Foul Smell in Cabin From Vents / AC

YES, it does make me feel better.
  4. M

Thanks Black Bengal. Im going to look into that. Thanks for your reply R56 Ed. Thats pretty much what i did lastnight. Next i will remove the glove box, cabin filter and then spray directly into the system. It would be nice if we could get it directly on the evaporator. HEY FORD...
  5. M

Have you actually done this "set the a/c to recirculate, fan on high, spray Lysol in the intake under the dash, and run for a minute or two." I tried this last night and could not find the "air intake". It's pretty full down there. I am soo ticked off. My wife and i HATE this explorer now...
  6. M

Roof Rack / Rail Removal

I can't locate these parts online. Who did you order yours from? ----Nevermind just found them
  7. M

Well, almost 1 year later since we had ours fixed and the "mildew" smell is back. Really FORD, you have no idea WTF is wrong???
  8. M

Lowering the Explorer

Silver Stallion and CobraJohn, would you two please post a good full size picture or your rides from the side to compare the stance? Thanks, Mikie
  9. M

So far, so good. To be honest we haven't had to run the AC much since the repair. The interesting part is that it took about 9 months from the time we got our truck to the time the smell originally developed. We took delivery on Halloween, 2012 so half of that 9 months we didn't use the AC...
  10. M

Here's an update. We took our Expy Sport back to the dealership after the service mgr spoke with some Ford Engineers. I'm sorry i don't have the service ticket with me, but i think they replaced the evaporator box, which requires removing the dash. THIS DID FIX THE PROBLEM. I guess we'll...
  11. M

Please keep us posted on the results. -Mikie
  12. M

Well we have our Sport at the Dealership-AC Collins in Pasadena Texas. Dropped it off yesterday at 7 AM First the Servcie Writer says yes they'll do the TSB 12-12-4. Well i just got a call and the Service Writer says hey i now have a tech looking at your car. I asked are you going to do...
  13. M

Hello All, Well, my wife's Sport has this problem now. We've been chasing it for about 2 months. Damn truck isn't eve a year old. Does anyone know if this TSB 12-12-4 Fixes the problem? -Mikie
  14. M

Door Handle Easy and reversible Mod

Man this is soo funny. Me & a guy at the dealership were discussing this yesterday when we picked our sport up. Great minds think alike.
  15. M

Another 2013 Sport Ordered

Picked it up yesterday. At home It was all the talk amongst the parents of the trick or treaters.
  16. M

Cory, you out there? Any updates?
  17. M

Timeline 2013 Explorer Sport

Your right, I'm wrong. Ooooo please forgive me for such terrible thing i've done. There, you feel better now? Like i'm deliberately lying about this. Honest mistake, i was confused. I've been working on this crap for soo long its all a mess in my head. For what it's worth, here's a...
  18. M

Congrats!!!!!!!!! cant wait for pics!!
  19. M

I ordered mine at the dealership the 3rd or 4th week of May. Sorry i cant remember the exact date but i guess i could look it up. The dealership may not have been able to submit the order until June.
  20. M

OMG i hope i hear somthing soon. Ordered it back in May.
  21. M

A local dealership here in the Houston Area told a freind of mine the exact same thing. Oh boy.
  22. M

Hey Cory, any updates???????????
  23. M

Thanks for the welcomes. PM sent Cory.
Back