Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

A/C hissing inside car

Lately my 2013 explorer occasionally "hisses" when the a/c is on. A/C seems to function fine, but not sure what this could be other than maybe an a/c leak? Possibly heater core?
  2. G

Time for tires

Tire Time - 2013 Explorer Limited It's Tire replacement time! Got 54,000 miles on the Explorer and ready to ditch the Hankooks (no wet traction). I've searched some without much luck. Wanted to get some opinions: 1. Michelin Latitude HP Touring - seems like great reviews but good...
  3. G

MPG on new Explorer body style

Check out Fuelly.com and you can browse by year and body style. I'm at 19.5 over 2400 miles total with a 900 mile trip to FL. http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/explorer
  4. G

Navigation Volume

Struggling with the same thing. Even when I turn up voice control it stays low and just the "sync" voice is louder. Any ideas?
  5. G

Newbie question MFT NAV vs GPS NAV

Thanks so much! We did get one with NAV kind of unusual to get a USED 2013 Limited ;-)
  6. G

Will never buy a GM again!

I've had a 1991 Ranger, 1999 Explorer, 2005 Expedition and my other truck currently is a '74 restored Bronco. Went with the Enclave because in early 2010 I was about 6 months prior to the 2011 Explorer announcement and needed a crossover. Glad to stay with my Ford trend! Thanks for the welcome.
  7. G

Will never buy a GM again!

Finally traded my 08 Enclave that has been a hassle for us. Got a USED 2013 Limited Explorer that a rental company had a 6 month lease on. This truck is going to be great and I'm extremely happy so far. Hoping to keep it for a lot longer than the 2 years I had the 08 Enclave (bought used)...
  8. G

Newbie question MFT NAV vs GPS NAV

Looking at buying an explorer later today 2013. I'm confused by the options it's a 2013 limited edition. Side note is I think it's a "base" limited option group because its does NOT have power third row, 10 way passenger power seat (just 6 way). It has my ford touch and the big screen and...
Back