Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

intermittent wiper problem

Followed this thread and a few others on trouble-shooting my wiper. Went straight to the module after reading all the histories. One site had various suggestions for getting to the module but none mentioned that the mount bracket could be removed to more easily access the screws holding the...
  2. M

Wipers won't park & only work on Hi

Followed this thread and a few others on trouble-shooting my wiper. Went straight to the module after reading all the histories. One site had various suggestions for getting to the module but none mentioned that the mount bracket could be removed to more easily access the screws holding the...
  3. M

1994 Ranger. Wiper problems.

Wiper Governor/Control Module fixed Followed this thread and a few others on trouble-shooting my wiper. Went straight to the module after reading all the histories. One site had various suggestions for getting to the module but none mentioned that the mount bracket could be removed to more...
  4. M

how do you change your temp gauge sensor?

Reply on dead Temp gauge I have just joined the Ranger world and also have the 'dead gauge' syndrome on a '92 XLT 4.0L. Having read many posts both here and other forums there is one consistent theme - folks changing the wrong water/coolant temp sensor for gauge problems. The one for the gauge...
Back