Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Lifted Sport Tracs Picture Thread!

I'm going to keep what I have and run coilovers in the fRon on the ifs and ditch the torsion bars
  2. T

Transfer Case Problem Solved for now

My 03 would click really loud and just in and out..my assumption was that my chain was stretched out so I swapped a manual transfer case out for old electric one
  3. T

05 sports trac SOHC flex fuel, random misfires, misfire 1,2,3, etc

It could be a clogged cat..just had the same issue min was a wire and coil pack....did you put any dielectric grease on the wires ?
  4. T

Thanks guys I don't have any build threads on the snorkel or t-case. But I can tell you the t-case is straight bolt in out of a 94 ranger just have to figure out the linkage setup
  5. T

My Silver 03 Sport Trac Build

Same setup as mostly everybody 3"bodylift 2"TT and 33" duratracs
  6. T

My Silver 03 Sport Trac Build

Welcome here is my silver sport Trac
  7. T

Got some downer new and some good news I guess....the bad news is that my tranny went on my way to virginia pulling a trailer but wasn't far from my house so I limped back and the good news is that I'm getting a new heavy duty trans built with some billet parts for strength... I will keep this...
  8. T

Thanks dauntless I'm hopefully saving to get a steel bumper
  9. T

Looking for Cross Bars for an '04

as far as i know no they wont fit but i had asked a guy with a sport who had a nice set of slim bars and he said he bought them at the dealer for i think 70 but im not sure
  10. T

My updated sport Trac as of now
  11. T

No why would you do that lol that flex is insane though
  12. T

Official Sport Trac specific CL finds, post here to help others...

sorry but really are you kidding me 16k for an 05 jeep???? does it fly lol http://delaware.craigslist.org/cto/4241508222.html
  13. T

set of duratracs http://southjersey.craigslist.org/pts/4274533098.html
  14. T

nice set of 33s with rims http://southjersey.craigslist.org/pts/4299379570.html
  15. T

New rear bumper

wouldn't
  16. T

New rear bumper

gotta make them you would make a killing with us ST guys and would have to ship mine id pick it up lol
  17. T

its been a sad 2 days

Yea I'll pay close attention to that thanks rebel and if you that parts truck let me know I will buy the bed and bumper off of you
  18. T

unknown 4WD problem

Could be the front diff ?did you check that
  19. T

Hey rebel if you buy it let me know I will buy the bed and bumper off of it from you
  20. T

Time to get my bed back, building my swing out tire carrier...

yea i dont get paid till the 31st so if you buy it let me know and i will make a trip out the that weekend i have off work sunday mondays
  21. T

Time to get my bed back, building my swing out tire carrier...

idk when i would get the money if we go half i would probably be able to it
  22. T

unknown 4WD problem

sorry didnt read all of the last post
  23. T

unknown 4WD problem

probably a hub bearing i just experienced the same issue monday did the wheel get wobbly to like your alignment was off ? i had both hubs go bad on monday
  24. T

1st gen sport trac for parts http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/pts/4288755468.html if anbody buys this let me know i was going to buy it for the bed just cracked mine yesterday
Back