Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

Heat Problem... blend door or heater core or???

Well thank you GOD!!! Feeling HOT HOT HOT.................... I found and fixed the problem. There is a vacuum line that runs from the heater control valve to somewhere under the blower motor. On my truck this vacuum line was a hard grey plastic line not a black rubber hose. Anyhow the stock...
  2. H

my98nnj Did you get flow through the heater core when you flushed it? You had the valve off, did you try to push any water through that alone? Are both hoses, in and out from the heater core hot? ........................................................................ Pretty sure that I did...
  3. H

Joe doe I get air through all of the positions when I select the positions. They all work. My concern/question is why is there air blowing out of the floor when the position selector is off and blower to lowest setting.(both knobs straight up) These are the knob controls so the blower...
  4. H

I have a 1998 Ranger clone (Mazda B2500) 2.5L 4 cylinder. The truck currently has no heat. Here is what I have done so far........... Drained and flushed the radiator. Drained and back flushed entire system with Prestone back wash hook up kit. I did not use chemicals though. I broke the...
  5. H

I have a 1998 Ranger clone (Mazda B2500) 2.5L 4 cylinder. The truck currently has no heat. Here is what I have done so far........... Drained and flushed the radiator. Drained and back flushed entire system with Prestone back wash hook up kit. I did not use chemicals though. I broke the...
Back