Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Adding Fog Lights on Base Pre 2016 Model

2013 Ford Explorer Base Model Fog Lights Install/Wiring Instructions I am looking to install fog lights in my 2013 ford explorer base model. As you can see from the pictures my Explorer just has what seem to look like a cap. I am currently looking to purchase a kit from Ebay link below...
  2. M

Backup Camera For a 2013 Base Model Explorer

I am looking to add a backup camera to a 2013 Ford Explorer (Base). I understand that there are plenty of options out there. But my questions and project is kind of different. The dash/radio screen on my 2013 explorer is exactly like the one I have on my 2015 Ford escape wich is Ford Sync. The...
  3. M

Adding a backup / rearview camera

Were you able to this to your Explorer? if so do you have Pics you can share
  4. M

2001 Explorer Sport for parts

Do you still have this vehicle? Looking for the fog lights and the back up camera
  5. M

Adding a backup / rearview camera

did you ever get the wire diagram? if so i am looking for the same thing Perhaps you can share it
  6. M

2013 Base Explorer Heat On Rear Vents

chemistry 101 . now it all makes sense. Thanks woodduck
  7. M

splurph.. thats make smore sense. So when i have it on HEAT it only comes out on the Vents in the floor. But when i have on COOL then it comes on the Vents on top. Correct! If so, Thanks and i wonder why ford made it like that.. Weird
  8. M

On the base model you can do the same. But when you put the fan on high when is on heat it doesnt give out any hot air( like it doesnt go pass level 1). but when is cold air, the fans can go full blast up too Level 4.
  9. M

I own a 2013 Base model Explorer. Perhaps someone can answer this for me. I notice the other day for the first time using the heater in the car, we tried to control the heat for the little one from the front controller. And when doing that, I notice that even if you put the fan on 1 or 2 it...
  10. M

Wheel Brand on XLT or Limited

Thanks Everyone.. All the info is very informative. Offtrac you said (sae.org) and some other website.. what websites would that be? Thanks everyone.. And i agreed if dont go With OEM then maybe i need go original
  11. M

Because i have a base model Explorer and trying to buy the same rims XLT or Limited Version have.. Without goign to the Dealer and spending thousands of dollars on rims alone
  12. M

Looking for the wheel brand that the Ford Explorer 2012-2013 XLT or Limited explorer have..
  13. M

Back Up camera 2013 Explorer Base

Looking to install Backup camera with rear view mirror. Anyone know which model is the best, that is close to a true fit on the Explorer 2013 base model.. Also, do i need a Kit or is just plug and play.. What are the best websites with good prices to buy accessories for Ford explorer...
  14. M

Adding Fog Lights on Base Pre 2016 Model

2013 Explorer Base Fog Lights Install Does anyone know or have a video or images on how to install fog lights on 2013 Explorer base? the dealer wanted to charge me $399 for the lights not including labor.. Crazy! So i am sure i can fine the fog lights for a better price. but i need some...
  15. M

Fog lights install on a Base Explorer

thanks Peter .. I am new to this
  16. M

Fog lights install on a Base Explorer

Does anyone know or have a video or images on how to install fog lights on 2013 Explorer base? the dealer wanted to charge me $399 for the lights not including labor.. Crazy! So i am sure i can fine the fog lights for a better price. but i need some help with the install and also how to...
Back