Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. O

Sub install help

I think im going to go with this. And I will pay the extra $15 for the install package. http://www.crutchfield.com/p_070XDM6510/Dual-XDMA6510.html#details-tab
  2. O

Sub install help

What happens if the remote, power, and RCA's are all ran together? And thanks for the advice on the radio and what I will need. And what is the radio that you have?
  3. O

Sub install help

Well I decided that I'm only going to run wires today. I'm going to get an aftermarket radio. What would i need to install an aftermarket radio (what wiring harnesses, faceplates, etc.) I have run into trouble with the positive power wire and finding how to put it thorough the fire wall. If...
  4. O

Sub install help

Another dumb question. Using the stock radio how does the amp shut off when the vehicle is shut off. Or does the amp stay on?
  5. O

Sub install help

Thanks for the help. I think I will go with an aftermarket head unit. I'm a high school kid on a budget so I would like to buy a good but cheap head unit. I also want something that would require the least amount of modification. What would you recommend?
  6. O

Sub install help

Im going to be installing a 15 in. kicker comp with a 200 watt crossfire amp in a 2003 ford explorer. I would like to know if I can use the stock radio or will i need to buy a aftermarket radio. I will be installing it tomorrow so i would like to know before i go ripping the explorer apart and...
Back