Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

Debut of 2016 Explorer

Looks like ford has been listening to its customers. They addressed many of the common complaints such as tight 2nd row legroom, awkward front foot well, lack of front parking sensors/camera, tactile center console buttons. Cool at they added auto perpendicular parking and foot operated tailgate...
  2. W

OK, So What Do You DISLIKE About The 5th Gen?

Well to be fair the ground clearance is deceptively low due to the front air dams that may not be immediately apparent. And yes it is too low. I've scrapped it on parking bumpers too. Besides, who doesn't want better ground clearance for an SUV? More importantly, every poster is within...
  3. W

^ The explorer is my first ford so I was just surprised the auto headlights don't turn on in an instant like my cheaper toyota corolla or camry does. I suppose the Japanese are better at electronics?
  4. W

Thanks for the link. I've already informed my ford dealer about it. It's been taking them months to get approval. Do you also experience the slow reaction of the auto headlamps? Ford tells me it's just the way it is with explorers which is quite a let down if you ask me. The tunnels are not...
  5. W

For the record I'm very happy with my 2013 Limited. A few nitpicks in no particular order: 1. Gap between seats and the doors is huge. The 2nd row bench seats could've been at least 2 inches wider. 2. Cargo area has a weak point in the front half of the stowed 3rd row seats. Cracked it while...
  6. W

Engine stalled: "Low oil pressure"

Greetings everyone, Just took delivery of a 2013 Explorer Limited Tuxedo Black with 302A and dual moonroofs last week. It's is indeed such a fantastic car. Stil can't get enough of playing with all the features. I'm from the Philippines and you guys won't imagine how difficult it is to get...
Back