Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Stumped on a rumble strip feeling when slightly turning.

Nothing no pops , hopping or anything. Performs fine I drive around town all day and have zero problems. Only happens on highway at 50mph when you have to turn slightly with the road
  2. C

I kind of remember a little slop on the driver's front lower ball joint. I wonder if that could be it. I'll double check that this weekend.
  3. C

Rumble strip feeling was their prior to all work done and new tires and wheels. (Minus wheel bearings) The tires were old and had some dry rot on sidewall . So I decided to buy all new tires and wheels. Problem still there
  4. C

i checked for slop in the bearings didn't notice anything. I'll double check all 4 this weekend. i put new wheels and tires with all new lugs. it does shake only on turns. But its not wild where i feel it wanting to pull the steering wheel out my hand or anything crazy like that. havnt...
  5. C

Well , im stumped on this one guys. When driving around 50mph and slightly turning wheel left or right i get a on and off rumble strip vibration in the car. However it doesn't do it while driving straight. What ive done so far. All new cv axles all 4 ,front upper control arms/ball...
  6. C

0 Ga Power wire routing.

Yeah that sounds good , i was talking to a friend and he said he did almost the same thing you did , drilled a hole and ran it that way. Ill see what i can do , and ill report back with pictures to help others
  7. C

0 Ga Power wire routing.

Hey guys , Tried searching for my question but couldn't find an answer. Ive got a 05 explorer v6 And I just ordered up a 0/ga wire kit. I took a look under the hood and seen a couple places on how it can be routed. My question is what is the easiest way of running the wire from...
  8. C

WTB 02-05 Fog Lights/Mounts Any Condition.

The explorer ones have two of the mounting spots closer
  9. C

WTB 02-05 Fog Lights/Mounts Any Condition.

Looking for a set of foglights for a project im working on Just need the mounting frame to be in good condition. the rest doesn't matter.
  10. C

Wheel Spacers What Brand?

donno if its this computer but im not able to see or click a link from your post to the seller
  11. C

Wheel Spacers What Brand?

Ive been doing alot of forum searching and i found all the information i think i need. But cannot seem to find out what Brand i should go with? So far i know.. Width 1.5" /// Hubcentric 70.3mm /// 5x4.50
  12. C

Factory Subwoofer question

Does anyone know what the technical term for the rear panel is that covers the sub in the back, cant seem to find anywhere online.
  13. C

Yeah mine has the cargo space with the net. ill check tomarrow under the dash and see if the connector is there . if it is ill i need to do is find a panel that allows the sub to fit behind it.
  14. C

--edit-- whats the rear panel called that the sub sits behind also.
  15. C

Hi guys, i just picked up a ford explorer xlt sport 2005, it has the single cd player. Anyways i found a factory woofer box and amp /w the harness from a junk yard for $20. when i was pulling it out i found out the subwoofer connects to a 6 pin connecter on the passenger side under...
Back