Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

2005 Sport Trac (;

Mm. I'm now looking for different brands for clamps that will work on my top rack. 130 is just too much for them. What brand do most of you all use on your roof rack?
  2. D

2005 Sport Trac (;

Okay, ive been looking for the "Clamp Adapter" That fits my rig, Any help would be helpful, im new to truck fabrication and i know very few good websites to buy parts for decent quality & price. All input is helpful. Thanks!
  3. D

2005 Sport Trac (;

The roof rack seems to already have crossbars on it. I actually did a little more research and i think they selll a part that directly attaches onto the ford explorer without any fabrication
  4. D

2005 Sport Trac (;

So i need some help, i found a roof rack the other day the guy let go for $50, its this one...
  5. D

Whats up forum?

Thank you all, Can someone direct me to where i can go if my code on my door i dont know how to get in.. Please..
  6. D

Whats up forum?

Hey guys, just purchased my first sport trac, well, vehicle in general and i figured it'd be a good place to start on a forum. I purchased a 2005 Explorer Sport Trac XLT for 8500. It seems fairly decent but we've had a few problems with it so far but hopefully i will get them all figured out.
Back