Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Water Leak

Going on two and a half years and ford cannot fix my water leak in my explorer. At my wits end! Now the are going to call in a Ford technician. What a waste of money this truck was. Ford doesn't give 2 shi%'s about its customers.
  2. J

Water Leak

Finally fixed I hope!!!! After 2 yrs and countless trips to the dealer I think or should I say hope my leak in my roof is finally fixed. Definitely the 1st and last Ford I will ever buy!!!! So disappointed in the brand and the crappy customer service.
  3. J

Water Leak

Tsb They have not posted any. I would assume the don't want the bad publicity on there flagship explorer
  4. J

GMC Acadia Denali VS Ford Explorer Limited

Don't buy the Ford I have a 2011. Nothing but problems, overheating, leaky roof they can't find a way to fix. I was a huge Ford fan, Dad and Grandfather both mechanics for Ford for 50yrs combined experience. Service is horrible. By an Acura MDX, my wife has 90k on her 2005 and hasn't had one...
  5. J

Water Leak

2011 Ford Explorer Rear Roof Leak So i've had the truck in twice for water in the back. The 1st time they spent a so called week looking for it and then told me there was not leak. A month later i bring it back, they spend 1 day and found the leak but had the truck for a full week to fix it...
Back