Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

List of Useful Threads Hood Paint bubble issue only

Went with a CX-9. That was the second choice when I bought the EX in the first place. My wife drives the SUV on a regular basis, and liked the Mazda in the first place. So we went in that direction this time. She likes it so far. Gave up a couple of features, but couldn't beat the price I was...
  2. H

List of Useful Threads Hood Paint bubble issue only

I noticed the bubbling hood issue on my 2013 EX about a month ago. Took it into the Ford dealer where I purchased the vehicle and pointed out the hood, along with shredded door seals that needed to be replaced. Was told by the service advisor that they would need to take pictures of the area...
  3. H

$28920 for 2015 Ford Explorer Base 4WD, right time & right price?

Well, I just traded mine in (2013 Limited) for $28k. I'd think you're getting a good price. Caveat Emptor, though.
  4. H

cv joint noise on a 4wd

I'm having a flapping/clicking sound from the front passenger axle/CV area when starting from a stop. Is this similar to what you have with your rig?
  5. H

Ford Explorer Cross Bars / Roof Rack

Yes. They reduce wind noise and MPG drop without having to install a faring.
  6. H

Ah, text messages come and go....

I'd love to see that as well. I cannot get my GS3 set up for text messages (no MAP request received), but it worked like a charm with my wife's GS3.
Back