Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

Adding / Removing Dash Trim

No, I never did find a way to swap them out. ...but if I do, I'll give you my wood ones!
  2. F

Explorer A-Pillar Rattle/Noise

I've had the same issue - very annoying on a brand new vehicle. The buzzing sounds like it was coming from the right a windshield wiper arm, but the noise is still there even when cycling the wipers. As suggested, I'll try taping down components to isolate the problem...but from what I've read...
  3. F

Auto lock & unlock

Auto unlocking for all doors? Does anyone know how to get all four doors to unlock automatically when the X Limited is placed in Park? I looked through the vehicle settings menu, but can't seem to figure out how this is done. My rear doors are child-locked, so every time my wife or I puts the...
  4. F

Replacing interior wood trim? Sorry I posted this in the general forum...I think it should have been over here instead. Anyone on the forum done any interior trim swaps? ___________________________ Hello Forum - I'm new here, this is my first post. We recently bought a new 2013...
  5. F

Replacing interior wood trim? Hello Forum - I'm new here, this is my first post. We recently bought a new 2013 Explorer that has exactly everything we wanted except it came with the wood dash trim. I'd much rather have the base silver painted trim as I am not a fan of the faux wood. Has...
Back