Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

2wd SAS conversion?

Well thank you for all of your help you guys!! I think I'm going to look more into this superlift. Paired with a body lift and those oh so beautiful nitto grapplers(35's).
  2. P

2wd SAS conversion?

I have about fourteen inches of shackle in the rear maxed out on my leafs and I bought torsion keys with a bigger offset than stock and I'm sitting at 19" from ground to bottom skirt nd have 30x10.5x15 tires it sits level and still have more room to twist my keys out I want the mos lift possible...
  3. P

2wd SAS conversion?

The only lift I could find worth anything was the lift by btf fabrication I believe and that's to much money for me upfront hence I figured throw a solid axle under there and some good coils and shocks and get some good flex when wheeling I guess I'm looking for a good way to get some good long...
  4. P

2wd SAS conversion?

Well it would be strictly for lift purposes or if not to difficult two wheel to four wheel drive I figure this the front can e lifted with either spindles, torsion keys, or bigger tires so hence if I can do a conversion of putting a solid axle in the front with braking and steering then it would...
  5. P

2wd SAS conversion?

Hi guys love this forum only there's something I can't seem to find. I have a 1997 XLT 2wd v6 sohv Explorer and I was wondering if there is anyway to put a solid axle in the front sort of conversion from control arms and all that to a solid axle? I'm hoping its not a 4x4 conversion thanks to all...
Back