Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

3rd dual cooling fan?

Thanks Peter! I didn't see that before and apparently the dealership hadn't been aware of it either. It's fixed now and Ford stepped up and added additional warranty on to the vehicle to ease my mind... that's customer service! I'm feeling hopeful this fixes the AC itself. Now if I can just...
  2. G

Foul Smell in Cabin From Vents / AC

I'm having this issue too, and they've replaced the cabin air filter and hit the filter housing unit twice with some enzyme stuff - but my car still stinks when I turn it on. Has anyone been successful in getting rid of this?
  3. G

3rd dual cooling fan?

We may be getting somewhere! I spoke with someone who is a customer service manager for my region (not Crystal who posts here, but thank you for offering to look into this for me!). She made arrangements for engineers to speak with the local dealership service department after I noted that...
  4. G

3rd dual cooling fan?

Turns out they already have done this in April 2012 when I was having MFT / navigation updated. So that didn't fix the issue either. I called customer service and am awaiting a callback from a regional customer service rep for Ford. I have 9K left on my warranty and I'm asking for an extension...
  5. G

3rd dual cooling fan?

Frustrating AC issue with 11 Explorer LTD The first issue I had with this car, which I purchased new in May 2011, was that the engine overheated while idling in DECEMBER in Michigan... very weird. We were told there was an "engineering letter" about a fan issue, so that was replaced. Later on I...
Back