Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

Bilstein 5100 adjustable ride height struts?

Hey, RJ. That's kinda what i was thinking... And, I'm right there at 60,000 miles with you too. Stock ride is still pretty nice, but I'm planning on doing it within the next 20,000 miles or so...
  2. P

just found this... http://www.ebay.com/itm/121172604118?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 For some reason I am not allowed to post attachments??? How can I get permission??
  3. P

Is it the bolt hole on the lower A-arm for the strut that is 18mm? Or the strut mounting eye that is 18mm? Either way, if Fabtech found a way to put them on a Ranger, they must have a mounting solution. Possibly a sleeve if the eyelet hole is too big. As for the stud pattern on the top...
  4. P

Hello, Ronin. Thank you for the clarification/explanation. That makes sense! I was hoping to get your insights on this. I have closely followed your build threads and how to's. Awesome stuff! :salute:
  5. P

I think the 5100's (original style) must have a mounting option for the Explorer, as they are offered as an option on the 5.5" Fabtech lift for the Ranger. The Fabtech kit is for 2wd so the spindles will not work on 4wd. But I see no reason why they should not work with our factory...
  6. P

I was looking at the specs on the Bilstein 5100 adjustables for the f-150 part #24-122986 collapsed length 16.34" extended length 21.89" w/5.55" total travel (which can be slightly altered w/ the adjustable pre-load/spring seat collar) and was wondering if I could use them on my '07 Explorer...
  7. P

I finally joined...

Hello, I'm Sam from Houston, TX. I've been reading threads on this forum for a long time and decided it was finally time to join. I just purchased my second Explorer. The new one is an Oxford White 2007 XLT 4x4 4.0L SOHC. The old one was a Red 2004 XLS Sport 2WD 4.0, which spontaneously...
Back