Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

100 OCT Dyno run on Livernois Tune

My 1st react is that is very strong, could easily be over. From what have seen typically AWD drivetrain loss is 15 to 20%. Add the automatic trans with another 3 to 5%. Also a lot of the AWD cars have a lot less mass in the wheel and tire assemblies. So at 20% you are nearing 480HP and 25% you...
  2. L

Lowered today, seems off

Typically they settle in after the 1st week or so. Some times the spring is not twisted all the way in the pocket and that will resolve itself with time.
  3. L

Wax & Cleaner Recommendations

Let me make this easy on you...use Eagle One Wax as you Dry each time after you wash. Just traded in a Emerald Green 2004 explorer with like new Paint in on a Black Sport! It was never garage kept, 10 Years in the Florida Sun even the trim looked good!! There are products that work as good or...
  4. L

SCT X4 pre-order!

On the preorders, are they prepaid?
  5. L

Canbus or regular harness for HID?

Lights are still working great!!!! We have had some freezing temps in Tampa recently so if i were to have an issue of a ballast not firing due to low voltage at start up and the auto headlights trying to fire the ballast at the same i think it would have had happened by now! No issues what...
  6. L

Used just the 55 Mini ballast, no relays or Canbus.... You can find it on Amazon search "Innovited 55w Ac HID Xenon Conversion Kit 9006 6000k Slim Ballast" They work great in my wifes car and she loves them. I can not prove it but with globalization if is very common for 1 or 2 companies...
  7. L

Yep, no relays, no canbus and no issues. The wife leaves it in AUTO
  8. L

For the wife's Sport I ordered Innovited Kits from Amazon. I actual order 2 sets since my Fusion takes the same #s . Order 55 watt kits for the Headlights and 35 watt kits for the Fog lights. The only issue I had is the flange were the o-ring sits was .015" bigger than the oem 9006 bulb, just...
  9. L

Oil and Turbo Charger

Couple things do seem to make sense here. 1st if the oil feed line was off the turbo, performance would be not diminished until the turbo started to seize. It would stop spinning and build boost then. The turbo would have to be replaced. 2nd if the oil feed line was of it would have...
Back