Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. I

Foul Smell in Cabin From Vents / AC

Jason, do you know where this part came from and when it was published? Jason, do you know where this part came from and when it was published? "SSM 45053 - 2007-2015 Various Vehicles Equipped With All Wheel Drive - Propane, Or Natural Gas Odor During Idle Or Low Speed Driving Some...
  2. I

2013 Ford Explorer Limited 4WD 4Dr Sport Utility Read more about me here...

2013 Ford Explorer Limited 4WD 4Dr Sport Utility Read more about me here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/davehobley http://www.OurWorldEnterprises.com
  3. I

Looking into that now. 2013 Ford Explorer Limited 4WD 4Dr
  4. I

See my post above. We figured out what this was! See my post above. We figured out what this was!
  5. I

If there was, I would like to know about it! Thank you
  6. I

Anyone else have to have the PTU replaced in the 2013 due to exhaust smell/leak?

Anyone else have to have the TPU replaced in the 2013 due to exhaust smell/leak?
  7. I

Our issue, same description ended up being the TPU for the front drive system. Our issue, same description ended up being the TPU for the front drive system. It was apparently leaking enough to cause the Exhaust smell (foul smelling gear oil, getting hot) and eventually it kept getting...
  8. I

Peter, My experience is this: Let a dealer work on your vehicle that you purchased new, problems seem to increase with that vehicle. Do not have a vehicle worked on from the time you purchase it, and it seems to be problem-less longer. In this case, it does not seem to be a clear fix...
  9. I

Is there anything new on this subject? They want to do the hose replacements next week... I am still not feeling that this is the right thing to do.
  10. I

How to add Fuel Treatments in the 2013?

I was told to run the Chevron Injection System Cleaner through the system every few tanks or so and this has worked wonders for my 99 and 04 F-150's (Never a fuel system issue). I guess I had better check and make sure that is safe for the Limited. Thank you!
  11. I

2013 Explorer Limited Windshield Wiper Streak Issues

Hi Crystal, Is this a known issue and is there a solution for it?
  12. I

Thank you all for the info. This is awful! We paid a heck of a lot of money for the Limited to have these types of issues. First time we are disappointed with a Ford Purchase. SIGH
  13. I

My wife says that the windshield wipers that come stock on the 2013 do a horrible job either because of their design or the window. We took it in and the dealer said they have had rough windows and stated they had to sand the glass down or something? Sounded fishy. We got it back, it...
  14. I

How to add Fuel Treatments in the 2013?

How do you add fuel treatment in the 2013 Explorer without it draining all over the driveway? A long funnel or something? Thanks, Dave
  15. I

http://www.OurWorldEnterprises.com/ Our World Enterprises is a Customer Centric, Business...

http://www.OurWorldEnterprises.com/ Our World Enterprises is a Customer Centric, Business Solutions & Information Technology Solutions Provider. We provide Business Tools, Services and Benefits that help to ensure your individual and business success!! We are here to help with our full service...
  16. I

Where are the TSB's and Recalls and etc Located?

This appears to be for recalls. This appears to be for recalls. Thanks, Dave
  17. I

Thank you very much! Thank you very much!
  18. I

Thanks Peter. Thanks Peter. I had meant TSB not recall. This started after the Fuel Pump recall or TSB that was performed. The dealer/service manager is taking action on what he can, I just want to be sure we are going down the right path. Do you still recommend contacting Crystal...
  19. I

Help!! We have had the exhaust smell since the Fuel Pump recall in ours and the dealer could not find an exhaust leak, etc. They are now trying to do the Smell recall on it which does not seem like the same type of smell (and oddly it started immediately after the recall work). I have a...
  20. I

Bad or Burnt Exhaust smell in cabin during hard acceleration.

Has the Ford Engineer replied to this yet with an update that I missed? Has the Ford Engineer replied to this yet with an update that I missed? We have had this issue since the Fuel Pump Recall and now they are doing the Cooling System TSB on it... Thanks, Dave 253-486-9818
  21. I

Where are the TSB's and Recalls and etc Located? Thank you, Dave
Back