Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

vibration while going 25 to 50mph?

i've just had the tires rotated and balanced about a month ago! i got some information about maybe my the u joints maybe bad so i'm going to check them.also going to check the ball joints and make sure they are greased enough.other then that i'm lost? anyway thanks for the suggestions.
  2. C

Hello, help 92 Explr, severe vibrate under load? 12/5/04

i'm haveing the same problem with my 2000 xlt,when i go from 25 to 50mph it vibrates real bad and then when i'm going about 55 to 60 it stops?i'm going to go and pick up the u joints tommorow and replace them are they hard to get out and install? i know they can't cost to much right?thanks for...
  3. C

vibration while going 25 to 50mph?

I need alot of help? i have a 2000 explorer xlt all wheel drive! automatic tranny,65,000 miles on it! the problem i'm haveing with it is i feel a vibration real bad and noise as i'm picking up speed once i'm past 55mph the noise and vibration stops? it seems as though once the truck is warmed up...
  4. C

problem with calipers locking up on my 2000 exp.

i have a 2000 explorer AWD 4x4 , i have 51000 miles on it,three weeks ago my front right caliper locked up, so i changed both calipers and pads,the rotors looked good,they don't look like they are warped or anything so i left them alone,i bleaded the brake lines from rear to front,worked good...
  5. C

Chirping noise around serpentine belt

just had my pullie replaced? hey just to let you know i had my pullie replaced on my water pump yesterday and the cherping noise is now gone? so it does work.also had my tranie tore down and replaced a filter and a gasket kit to stop the tranie from slipping! it was something internal that was...
  6. C

tranny slips on 2000 explorer?

need some advice? i have a 2000 xlt with 51,000 miles on it . tha tranny slips or hesitates at between 20 and 25 miles a hour then it runs fine....would like to know if anyone is having this problem or has been through this before?any suggestions on what i can check?:mad:
  7. C

Chirping noise around serpentine belt

the sound you hear is caused from your water pump pullie.i just had a cerpintine belt put in and they put the wrong size on and it ruined the tension arm and one of the other pullies,so they replaced them now i have a cherping noise in the front end and they are saying that ford had a problem...
Back