Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

Floor mats/liners/cargo mats

Glad to hear it worked out for you, let us know how they work out for you. Enjoy your day, Karl
  2. G

Overall, I'm very pleased with my Husky Weatherbeater Liners. It was raining cats and dogs the other day and my drivers side liner did what it was supposed to do. I allowed everything to dry in the liner, and was able to vacuum out the residue and wipe out the rest. The only (minor) gripe I have...
  3. G

Speedometer Accuracy

My 2014 Limited has a similar issue except that when I set cruise control, the speedometer reads minus 1 or 2 mph. I verified it with police radar where I work (military base)
  4. G

Husky Liner Update on Pricing Autoanything.com just cut me a nice deal for Husky Liners for all 3 rows, behind 2nd seat cargo liner, and cargo liner behind/under 3rd seat. I went into online chat there and the sales rep gave me 20 percent off with free shipping once he knew what I wanted. He...
  5. G

Peter, Thanks for the info on the OEM cargo liners. I'll have to give them a look. Karl
  6. G

Floor and Cargo Liner - 2014 Limited I'm planning to get the complete set of Husky floor and cargo liners for my Explorer and I want the best pricing. I'm looking to buy liners for the front row, 2nd row, 3rd row, behind 2nd row cargo, and behind/under 3rd row cargo. Has anyone been able to...
Back