Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. O

Explorer Navigation Tracking Problem

GPS Tracking Well had my 2013 Sport in for an oil change. Service rep. asked if I was still having issues with the GPS due to winter tires/rims, my response was 'yes'. She asked if I was within the 3% mark, and I said 'yes'. Well got the truck back with the system re-set. Drove from...
  2. O

I was aware of the other issues needed for re-learning after the battery disconnect. That is why I'm interested in more feed back on the 'delayed reboot app'....
  3. O

Has anyone else tried this method....I am still nervous about the battery disconnect.
  4. O

Never tried the battery reset...maybe next winter if Ford doesn't have a fix yet!
  5. O

Well the summer tires are back on my Explorer....and yup the GPS tracking is working fine. I guess I bought a vehicle with GPS for the warmer months only. Too bad once the winter tires go on, the GPS goes off track, cause we do a lot of skiing!
  6. O

The difference from my winter tires to the summer tire is a variance of 0.03%, the service manager indicated this wouldn't be an issue...
  7. O

Well the service manager called back and said he is looking into updates, he also indicated that tires have nothing to do with GPS being off track. We will wait and see, hopefully by next week I'll hear back.
  8. O

I was at the dealership today and was told the issue was because if winter tires of a different size. Does GPS not work off location?
Back