Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

Is it possible to revert the last MFT update?

which is why I wanted to be able to revert to an earlier version.
  2. L

The player is always plugged in and on. It indexes every time I switch to the usb player even if I switch to xm radio and back it will index. It starts with only showing one song and then slowly build to 1207. I have tried all 4 combinations of just play and shuffle between the two. no...
  3. L

The issues are with the previous version when using my creative zen player shuffle play did just that. If I stopped in the middle of a song, stopped and restarted the car it would pickup where it left off. It took me 3 months to play all my music little by little 1207 song and albums this way...
  4. L

I bought mine used last oct. and I could not get the download to go thru. it kept saying my 3.2 was up to date when it was up to 3.6
  5. L

After the last update on my mft to the 3.6 I have gotten weird issues with my media player that I have not found a solution to and that others have also had. But with my previous version I believe was 3.2 everything work as you would expect. The only change I saw was the temp next to the...
  6. L

Remote start issues

I posted a similar problem awhile back and got the same responses about the batteries. my problem was no reaction with the remote starter. Even standing next to the car with the fob touching the window with no lights at all. It would not react to the unlock either. If I opened the doors and...
  7. L

Strange fob behavior

Not sure because of the alarm going off. I was on the phone with ford tech because after my first master reset it did not show the last update done in oct. 2012. The screen was blank. They had me do another reset to see if the software version would show up[it did not after the first...
  8. L

Strange fob behavior

No, I did the master reset and found out the ford site for updating mysync only shows the last update in oct. 2012 and says it is up to date so they are sending me out a flash with the update on it. But after I did the reset the fob worked on the first try and then the second it was not...
Back