Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Installing or Programming Daytime Running lights (DRL)

Police Mode.... curious as to what that may do.
  2. T

Explorer Navigation Tracking Problem

+1 on removing the negative cable on the battery. its been 2 days now and the gps has been perfect.
  3. T

bluetooth phone issues

Hey Guys, I have a 13 sport with full nav and a BBZ10 phone. My phone connects every time but when I am talking on the phone it will repeatedly cut out, where I can't hear the person and they can't hear me. Usually just for 1-2 seconds 4-5 times during the call. Im fairly confident it is...
  4. T

So after my trip to and from Florida, about 4500km's with stock tires on and after the gps module replacement. I would say the gps worked about 75% of the time. The other 25% it was tracking off about 500 ft from where I actually was. I will look into the tsb that was recently posted when I take...
  5. T

Not sure, but I do have winter tires on now. Wonder if it will get screwed up again when I switch back to summers. I'll let you know when I get back from our road trip to Florida.
  6. T

FYI, for those with the tracking issue with GPS. Went to Mt Brydges ford, tech knew right away what the problem was... he replaced the gps module the next day and I have not had any problems since. That was about 3 weeks ago.
  7. T

Ambient Lighting Problems

I have this issue as well, it constantly loses the ambient lighting setting. what was the fix for this?
  8. T

DRL (Daytime Running Lights)

Was in Mt Brydges today, they did it for it for me in 5 min's for less than $30!! they also agreed to replace my gps module after me just describing the issues I was having. Great shop, highly recommend this Ford dealer. Will be buying my new F150 from them in a few years. Thanks for all...
  9. T

Thanks Guys, Ill try the one in Cambridge later this week when I'm there. My Ford dealer was an ass and just said they won't alter it from factory, the other one said that they didn't know if it could be done but they would charge me $110 to try.:fire::fire:
  10. T

DRL changing Ford Dealers in Ontario Hey guys, after a lot of research finally pulled the trigger on a 6000K HID kit for my 13 sport. Problem is now I need to have the DRL's changed to the amber marker lights, I went to 2 Ford dealers in London and neither said they would do it. Can anyone...
Back