Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

EF 20th Anniversary Events - Planning for 2016!!!

Wish the old man would go to Carlisle... I am only 2 hours from there. Something I could even do as a day trip.. I am just south of Baltimore, Maryland.. Funny, when I do meet you all, I will be over half way across the country, but will not get to meet anyone when they are 2 hours away...
  2. S

June EF Lottery

Not sure if I am eligible, but any excuse to show off my munchkin!
  3. S

EF 20th Anniversary Events - Planning for 2016!!!

I am game for a campsite... As long as I have somehere to take a crap, and wash my ass, and I can put a 6 pack, I am good!!!
  4. S

Moab 2015 - May 22-24

That is so funny and typical. Years ago I got into a car accident, right after the car stopped, I screamed "MY CAR", got out to survey the damage, than realized I had to check on the others. Everyone was ok.. But it seems to be a family thing.. LOL.. 47 broken bones, but only a busted...
  5. S

Moab 2015 - May 22-24

Oh goodness, 4 of us, now that would be scary! At least I would finally meet my Cuz.. LOL.. I already have a babysitter lined up, and making sure I save some vacation time from work. Granted it is a year away, but I know it will be a blast! Talking with FlapJack, he said he was still in the...
  6. S

Moab 2015 - May 22-24

So after talking with the old man yesterday, we have come to a conclusion. I have all intentions of joining my Psycho Dad (AKA FlapJack) (Yes, I totaly just gave you that nick name!, it fits with Dr. Jack), and crazy ass uncle on their trip next year. Not that we need a excuse, but hopefully I...
  7. S

Moab 2015 - May 22-24

Understand that.. Making sure someone is ok, is more important than a video. I spoke to him shortly yesterday, what little we did get to talk (his bluetooth was in the ford.. somewhere...) He did say how quickly everyone was right there. When he was trying to climb out, there were several...
  8. S

Moab 2015 - May 22-24

This just looks like so much fun... So McFarlin brothers, whatcha think if we make this a family vacation next year (but leave the munchkin at home). Glad Dad is ok, looking forward to seeing the rollover video (easier to watch something like that, when you already know they are ok).
Back