Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Headlight Amber Lens Tint

here is their email address if you have questions: galpinreply2@galpin.dsmessage.com
  2. M

I got a response...not much help, but I'll share it anyway: RESPONSE EMAIL FROM Michael Mackellar of GALPIN AUTO SPORTS: Sean I am not sure where we got the materials for that vehicle as we built it years ago. If I were to guess I would say it was from a local plastic supply store that...
  3. M

I've asked them to provide me with where and what material type specifically they used....I'll let you know the response.
  4. M

GALPIN correspondence Hey Guys, I contacted GALPIN to ask how they did the 2011 SEMA headlight mod...here is the correspondence: ----- Original Message ----- FROM EMAIL: sean.goodall@xxxxxxx.com TO: galpinreply2@galpin.dsmessage.com Sent: 2/10/2014 10:26:30 AM Subject: Re: Explorer head...
  5. M

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/member.php?u=186975 When you had the headlight apart, was the amber reflector able to be removed completely or was it fixed to the housing? I want to completely remove the amber reflector cover
Back