Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

22" Wheels For Explorer

10.5s will fit with the right offset. I was running them on my 11 EX.
  2. B

For Sale 22x10.5 Black KMC District Wheels w/Nitto 420

I would have to take them to ups and have them give me a quote. What zip code. ill see if i can get by ther tomorrow. Send me a pm.
  3. B

I am lowering the price to $1,000. Shipping is not included.
  4. B

Yep http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3346445#post3346445
  5. B

Aftermarket wheels

One wheel has some superficial rash. I posted pics. I sold the truck. No rubbing. Road force perfect balance black locking lugs.
  6. B

Aftermarket wheels

KMC District 10.5x22 I have a beautiful set of KMC District Wheels in black and with nearly new tires for sale in the for sale forum. Would love to move them for anyone looking to get a great deal.
  7. B

Bumping back to the top. Still would like to move these if possible.
  8. B

Looking for some interest. Anyone?
  9. B

Items for sale.

I will be travelling between Kansas City and Sandusky MI tomorrow morning. If anyone is interested in lives within that path I would be willing to bring these wheels to you or meet you along the way. This would resolve the expensive shipping costs on either the wheels or the exhaust. I would...
  10. B

For Sale Cat Back Magnaflow Exhaust

I will be travelling between Kansas City and Sandusky MI tomorrow morning. If anyone is interested in lives within that path I would be willing to bring these wheels to you or meet you along the way. This would resolve the expensive shipping costs. Same goes for the KMC District wheels. I would...
  11. B

I will be travelling between Kansas City and Sandusky MI tomorrow morning. If anyone is interested in lives within that path I would be willing to bring these wheels to you or meet you along the way. This would resolve the expensive shipping costs. Same goes for the Magnaflow Exhaust. I...
  12. B

Items for sale.

I am selling my wheels and exhaust which can be found in the for sale section under these two links. http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=424971 http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=424973 You can see the wheels at this link as well...
  13. B

Selling my set of (4) Black KMC District 22x10.5 et28 with 285/35/22 Nitto 420s. Tires have about 5K miles on them. Three of the wheels are in perfect condition one has some road rash which is reflected in the price. This is the one with road rash...
  14. B

For Sale Cat Back Magnaflow Exhaust

For sale: 1 Cat Back Magnaflow exhaust for 2011+ Ford Explorer. You can see pictures of the exhaust at the thread link below. $400+shipping http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3347253&highlight=baddceo#post3347253 I am also selling the 22x10.5 KMC District Wheels with...
  15. B

For Sale Items

Anyone know what the rules or the right location to post things for sale is. I know some sites have specific for sale threads but I don't see one here. Thank you in advance. Adam
  16. B

Aftermarket wheels

I've been running the KMC District now for about 9 months, they are off for the winter, but I have the 4WD Limited, it's been loaded with 7 people, it's been loaded with 500-600lbs of tools, two adults and I've driven over 700 miles at any given moment with that load and have had no issues...
  17. B

Aftermarket wheels

Thank you and good catch. Those are vinyl tinted EX. Didnt care to spend almost 1k on sport tail lights.
  18. B

Aftermarket wheels

Next on the list is wheels! A fast photoshop! Very nice. Which brand and size are those?
  19. B

22" Wheels For Explorer

Thank you- I have always gotten between 18 and 22 depending on my driving patterns. These wheels and tires are no more heavy than OEM 20" polished so I've only added a little bit of rolling resistance because of more rubber contact to the road.
Back