Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

Rear Camera - No Guidelines Show

This is suppose to fix the no lines in the camera problem, posted on the F150 truck & Edge forum Service adviser said : Software / Programming issue Ford solved it through the IDS Dealer did a hotline call with Ford and they sent them new software Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:45 PM Pretty much...
  2. G

Rear Camera - No Guidelines Show

Well here is another 2011 explorer limited w/park assist, that has no lines on the camera, all worked well, lines would move when I turned the steering wheel, until my dealer did a steering mod. My dealer (after 2 days & $105.00) said it was the camera, I dealer ordered a camera using my vin #...
  3. G

sync & backup camera problems

my dealer had the vehicle for a whole day, they said ford told them it was the camera, I ordered a camera, it will be here mon the 1st, Im installing it my self, can't afford Fords $105.00 an hour, anyway I will let you know.
  4. G

I don't see a way to send a private message?
  5. G

sysc system & back up camera problems up dating the sync sys, like when they ask you to plug in a jump drive to update the system, the service writer at my dealership said that they my vehicle would give an error before it finished updating. no errors on the voice commands, just will not...
  6. G

Help, my dealer, Jim Burk Ford in Bakersfield, has my sync system in my 2011 Explorer Limited, all messed up, I took it in for a steering module recall, since then the lines on the backup camera don't show up, plus the camera will not work about 10 percent of the time, the sync sys will not...
Back