Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Abs

I have a 99 explorer 5.0 2wd and the antilock brake pump runs continuously what could be the problem ?
  2. R

v-8 70mm Throttle body Install-working out the bugs

87-93 mustang TB mounted on my 99 5.0 explorer I recently mounted a Professional Power Products 75mm TB on my 99 5.0 explorer. I had to relocate where the accelerator cable mounts on the TB and used a dremal tool to port the gasket plus a little port work to the upper intake. After that just...
  3. R

I have recently put a 75 mm professional power products throttlebody on my 99 5.0 export if you need any help figuring out the bugs message me. Or if you would like you can send me your new throttlebody and I will modify it to work for your explorer my number is 806-334-0668 or Ricky Don 33 yahoo
  4. R

I have a professional power products TB and it looks way different then the one on my 99 5.0 the bolt pattern On the 94-95 is huge compared to the stock explorer bolt pattern. I have it for sale if you would like to buy it. It's a Polished 75 mm professional power products throttle body
  5. R

So did it help? Was there a noticeable difference in your performance? What else would you recommend to help with performance or just an increase in mpg? its a stock 5.0 I holled out the catalytic converters and added magna flow exhaust. I am just wanting to take it to the track on the weekends...
  6. R

I want to put a 75mm TB and thought I could use a 86-93 mustang but can I use my explorer IAC and TPS? Or do I need mustang IAC and TPS? I think I can weld the ball like in your pics but well everything else work out? Thanks for your help?
Back