Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Water / Moisture / Condensation in Lights

Fishbowl tail light Just got back from dealer. Replaced my tail light assembly in about 15 min. Now all my lights work!!! Will see if the new one leaks. Just starting to get our 2-4 inches of heavy rain. Crossing my fingers! Let you know tomorrow.
  2. M

Fishbowl tail light Dealer (Frederick Ford, Frederick Md), said he can't drill hole BUT he did unbolt tail light assembly and unscrewed bulb then dumped out the water. Suddenly he found out that part is due in this Friday. Awaiting his call. Hopefully the 2-4 inches of rain we are expecting...
  3. M

Fishbowl tail light Update, now the LEDs are burning out after being "submerged" for two weeks. Will see if my dealer will drill a hole to allow drainage. If not I wonder if he will pay my traffic ticket for driving with a burnt out tail light?
  4. M

"Fishbowl"tail light Thanks, what was strange about this issue was that I took my XLT to the dealer on Sat. Svc rep said "have to take a picture and email to Ford for approval, we have a list of items we must get approval for, EVEN UNDER WARRENTY, camera man not here today so bring back Mon."...
  5. M

Newbie from Frederick Md area Hello everyone, new to this forum, have used this forum in the past to find answers to questions but never registered. Had two 2008 explorers, recently traded one in for a new 2013 explorer xlt. Great, but suddenly my right rear tail light has turned into a...
Back