Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

4.6L V8 coolant loss

eeprete, I have noticed some staining at the rear of the water pump and I'm going to replace the coolant pipe "o" ring haven't had a real good look at the intake manifold yet but i have bought an all alloy replacement from Speedmaster here in Aus, originally pulled the top end down to replace...
  2. A

4.6L V8 coolant loss

Coolant loss mystery.. Hi guys I have a mystery coolant loss in my 4.6 as well just been reading the thread i'm about to change my inlet to a aluminium one after thorough investigation and no real answers took off the tappet covers and I found a yellow sludge!! Been a mechanic for 30 years...
  3. A

BWM Brown Wire Mod 3rd Gen

that's under the bonnet (Hood) you mean don't you on the Australian version that's right behind the fuse box very hard to get to but I'll have a go anyway
  4. A

Thanks for that I'll have a look today and let you know.
  5. A

Heater Control Vaccum Line's

Vacuum schematic to quick for me haven't figured out how to post pics yet.
  6. A

Heater Control Vaccum Line's

Yes they are black and grey, I've got a digital manual I'll try and find a schematic for you.
  7. A

bwc G'day guys I'm wondering if the brown wire in the Australian version 03 4.6 would be on the drivers side (right hand drive)?
  8. A

Have a 4.6L? Here's a problem I bet you all have...

wiring harness Yes mine had the same problem a year ago except my oil pressure warning light came on the wire had worn through so I cut it extended it added extra loom coving and trimmed the oil catch tray not a problem since..
Back