Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Will 265/65R18 fit on stock wheels with leveling kit on 2014 Explorer?

I've searched and searched but can't find if I need to get a different rim size or if my factory rims will suffice. If I need to change rims, does anyone know the offset by chance?
  2. D

Hello. You upgraded your tires to the 265/60R18??? I'm looking to do the same and was...

Hello. You upgraded your tires to the 265/60R18??? I'm looking to do the same and was wondering how that worked out for you? I have the stock wheels but looking to upgrade those as well. Any help would be much appreciated!! Thanks in advance. DJ
  3. D

Adding Homelink Garage Door Opener

this is NOT where my post should be located OBVIOUSLY thanks guys
  4. D

not what i'm looking for i'm looking for a HIDDEN HARD WIRED GARAGE DOOR OPENER google it add then you can see what i'm asking about
  5. D

anyone with other ideas other than the homelink?? I don't want the homelink because the "labor" is what's fun about tinkering with a vehicle
  6. D

calm down cowboy it was a statement and if I WANTED the visor, I wouldn't asking. thanks for the advice. not needed though.
  7. D

hidden garage door opener has anyone hacked the garage door opener? if so, where did you hid the module and put the button? i have a 2014 xlt and a new house with garage and looking for ideas. thanks
  8. D

Aftermarket touch screen with nav for base model .. PIC

the only thing i would be concerned with is the fact that it's not american. i purchased a similar "oem fit" kit for my wife's CRV, from overseas (china or something like that) and the thing worked like poo!!! when the backup camera would come on, ALL THE SOUND shut down. whether the radio...
  9. D

K&N Intake

The air intake shouldn't vibrate. If this is the case then the installation is wrong. I have put K&N air intake systems on EVERY vehicle I own and they ALL increase the sound of acceleration but there is no vibrating coming through the firewall. When I put one on my 2008 Tacoma, when I...
Back