Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

2000 Ranger Overdrive issues

I found it, it got tucked up out of sight, thanks!
  2. S

I did a V8 swap into my sport, pulled the dash harness to run some different components, and now I cant find the connector. Ive got the one from the button, but cant find one on the harness. Theres a single wire connector in that area, but I guess I'll keep looking for the two pin. Thanks.
  3. S

Hey, I'm installung my steering column back in the truck, where exactly does that O/D connector plug in?
  4. S

97 5.0 in 00 Sport

Thanks Turdle, that's good to hear. I appreciate the info and I will keep EF updated on my progress.
  5. S

97 5.0 in 00 Sport

Turdle, I know the 97 Mounty doesn't have PATS. I was wondering if its ECM, which will be in the 00 Sport, will need flashed to work with the Sports PATS system or is it separate.
  6. S

97 5.0 in 00 Sport

Thanks SoHK Alumni for the response, so the PATS on the 00 Sport won't be an issue with the 97 Mounty's ECM?
  7. S

97 5.0 in 00 Sport

I read a few threads and I couldn't find what I needed to know. I have a 97 Mountaineer and a 00 Sport and I'm wanting to join the two. What difficulties am I going to run into with this in regards to fuel, PATS, wiring,.........etc. Any help would be much appreciated.
Back